Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market? Can you take responsibility, work independently and work together in a technical team? Are you driven and do you work accurately? Then we are looking for you! As a work planner you coordinate projects and you are mainly involved in the preliminary phase. In this role you ensure proper planning, execution and allocation so that materials can be purchased. You translate drawings into bills of materials and ensure that they are implemented in the ERP system. You bear responsibility so that the bills of materials are correct and up-to-date and carry out periodic checks per project.
What will you do as a work planner?
You are responsible for checking, checking and entering the bills of materials (BOM lists) for Purchasing/Supply Chain and the workshop. As a work planner, you take care of drawing up and checking the work orders for the purchase of materials and you provide the Warehouse with the right picking lists. In addition, you ensure a correct subsequent calculation. By analyzing the pre- and post-calculations for differences, you ensure savings opportunities.
Your activities include:
- Creates picking lists per work order and checks the work orders;
- Enters bills of materials in the ERP system (Exact);
- Identifies savings opportunities and/or ways to reduce the cost price based on.b BOM lists/working drawings;
- Creating (detailed) planning with the associated activities;
- Checking the BOM lists and checking technical drawings;
- Administrative preparation for the inspection of incoming materials;
- Process revisions in systems (Exact) and keep bills of materials (BOM lists) up-to-date;
- Preparation and outsourcing of work and services by third parties.
Who are you and what do we ask of you as a work planner?
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering;
- MBO 4 diploma;
- Administratively savvy, electronic insight to be able to read the working drawings and to plan and organize well (being able to coordinate multiple projects);
- Collaborating with different departments, consulting when necessary, flexible attitude and providing support;
- Can handle work pressure well, likes to think along with colleagues, looks for solutions, takes responsibility, can ask the right questions;
- Initiates meetings/meetings, is able to ask the right questions;
- Open, driven and critical attitude;
- You turn a problem into a challenge.
What do we offer you at Urban Mobility Systems?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Click below to apply directly!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.