Are you looking for an innovative and inspiring work environment where you work together with nice colleagues who think out-of-the-box? Then read on! Are you a top performer in managing the warehouse? Do you work accurately and can you easily manage your own work in a dynamic environment and are you firmly in your shoes? Then this profile suits you perfectly!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a Warehouse Employee at UMS you are involved in:
- Check incoming orders for damage and check packing slip + check
- Registering incoming goods, sorting products and booking returns
- Taking care of the order and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Production provided with material so that they can move forward
- Loading and unloading trailers on a forklift
WHO ARE YOU??
As a Warehouse Employee at UMS:
- Do you master the Dutch language
- Are you in possession of a forklift certificate
- Do you have some experience with warehouse work
- Do you have an affinity with technology?
- Are you firmly in your shoes
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Click below to apply directly!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.