Do you have experience with drawing 3D models of all kinds of vehicles and machines? Do you want to be at the forefront of the market for electromobility and will your heart beat faster from the energy transition? Then this is the vacancy for you!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You will work in the Mechanical Engineering department where we work on sustainable battery electric powered construction machinery and vehicles from well-known brands such as Hyundai, DAF, Liebherr and Bobcat. All adjustments to these machines are also marked by you! The activities for which you are responsible:
- Creating 3D designs with SolidWorks;
- Production of 2D design and execution drawings;
- You independently lead small-scale projects, such as designing market-specific adjustments to existing machine models;
- You are also involved in the development of new machines;
- You are responsible for determining the design specifications and project planning of machine modifications;
- You are responsible for the mechanical design of a vehicle and you are the driving force behind a project;
- Continuously supporting the Manager by creating and proposing improvements in quality and ease of use;
- Initiate and pick up consultations with the workshop and suppliers;
- Keeping in touch with suppliers about manufacturability and feedback;
- Visit suppliers.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have the following skills:
- You have a technical education (HBO);
- Extensive work experience as a draftsman/constructor in the mechanical engineering or automotive industry;
- Clear and structured way of working;
- Collegial attitude, good communication skills and a strong technical understanding;
- Masters the Dutch and English language;
- Solution and service oriented;
- Used to dealing with complex design projects and the resulting (time) pressure;
- Knowledge of automotive and/or combustion engines is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of CAD and PDM systems (experience with Solidworks is an advantage).
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Click below to apply directly!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.