As an all-round electrical engineer you can work with us with junior experience and senior experience! Do you have demonstrable experience in assembling cables, wiring harnesses and reading Hardware diagrams and/or cable schematics or are you just fresh out of your studies and do you want to get started? Then we can always use you well! Do you work accurately and can you easily manage your own work in a dynamic environment? Then this profile probably suits you perfectly!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You will work in the cable assembly department where you will work on assembling the most diverse wiring harnesses for our prototypes.
- Connecting various cables and connectors;
- Reading technical signs (Hardware schematics and cable schematics);
- Filling and assembling all kinds of battery boxes;
- Assembling BDU plates and mounting them in the battery box;
- Making various wiring harnesses according to schedules;
- Mounting wiring harnesses in various battery boxes and machines;
- Assembly of electrical components according to drawing and diagrams;
- Support workshop with the assembly of the BDUs and wiring harnesses;
- Measuring HV cables in the machine and tailoring and assembling these cables;
- Assembling various components for conversion kits.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have the following skills:
- Experience in the field of cable assembly is an advantage;
- You are accurate, handy and quality conscious;
- Has a technical insight;
- Physically in order and able to lift battery boxes of +-26kg;
- You are a real team player;
- Passion for E-mobility.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Click below to apply directly! For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.