Urban Mobility Systems is a clean tech engineering company enabling zero-emission construction machinery and mobility solutions. Do you have experience creating electrical schematics for various types of excavators and construction vehicles? Do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market and does the energy transition make your heart beat faster? Then this is the job for you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER?
You will work in the Mechanical Engineering department where we work on sustainable battery-electric powered construction machines and vehicles of well-known brands such as Hyundai, DAF, Liebherr and Bobcat. All modifications to these machines are also drawn by you!
The work you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing wiring systems for electric mobility vehicles
- Develop wiring diagrams and schematics
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other stakeholders to ensure that wiring systems meet requirements
- Identify and resolve wiring problems during prototype and production phases
- Testing and validating wiring systems
- Create and maintain wiring documentation
- Develop and implement wiring standards and best practices
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO WE ASK OF YOU AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER?
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience designing and developing wiring systems for the automotive or similar industries
- Proficiency in CAD software for designing wiring diagrams and schematics
- Experience with manufacturing processes and materials for wiring harnesses
- Proficient in the English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Familiarity with automotive and or earth moving electrical systems and standards
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
We have an inspiring work environment with the possibility to further develop yourself within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close team consisting of helpful colleagues who think out of the box. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with a view to permanent employment. We offer a competitive base salary within the range of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS Business Card. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% vacation allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging facilities as well.
For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden at [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.