Urban Mobility Systems B.V. is a leading provider of innovative mobility solutions based in Oss. We specialize in the design, manufacture and maintenance of advanced electric vehicles and associated infrastructure. Our products are used worldwide to make cities greener and more sustainable. Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market? Can you take responsibility, work independently and work together in a technical team? Are you driven and do you work accurately? Then you are the breakdown technician we are looking for!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AS A BREAKDOWN TECHNICIAN?
As a Breakdown Technician you play a crucial role in our company. You are responsible for detecting and resolving malfunctions of our electric vehicles and charging infrastructure on location and in the workshop. You work both independently and in a team and are willing to travel to different locations within the Netherlands and possibly sometimes abroad. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Performing fault analyses and locating defects in our vehicles and charging infrastructure.
- Repairing and improving electric vehicles and associated systems.
- Performing modifications to avoid malfunctions.
- Reporting work performed and maintaining technical documentation.
- Advising engineering on common malfunctions and improvements.
- Advising customers and providing technical support.
- Working in accordance with the applicable safety regulations and procedures.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO WE ASK OF YOU AS A BREAKDOWN TECHNICIAN?
- A completed technical education at MBO level or higher, for example in the direction of electrical engineering, automotive technology or mechatronics.
- Experience as a breakdown technician or a similar position is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and affinity with electric vehicles.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license B.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and can work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Willingness to travel and work outside regular office hours if needed.
- Team player with a proactive working attitude.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
- A challenging position within a dynamic and innovative company.
- The opportunity to contribute to sustainable mobility and urban development.
- Room for personal growth and development with training and courses.
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions.
- A pleasant working environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
Click below to apply directly!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.