As a mechanic/technician E-mobility at Urban Mobility Systems B.V. you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the “clean-tech industry”. Are you currently already working as a car mechanic / technician or working in a similar position such as Electrician? Do you have an affinity with the Automotive sector and are you ready for a nice new step in your career? Then this vacancy might be a match for you!
For our Research & Development workshop we are looking for a Mechanic / Technician E-Mobility who wants to develop further and who wants to be further trained for the assembly, maintenance and repair of electrically powered OEM construction vehicles. In the field of vehicle technology, you are the point of contact for your colleagues from the Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Software departments.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You will work in our Research & Development workshop full of sustainable battery electric powered construction machinery and vehicles (zero emission) with well-known brands such as Liebherr, Hyundai, Bobcat, DAF. The activities for which you are responsible:
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on electric vehicles in our workshop, but also at the customer’s location;
- Mount HV (High Voltage) components and install HV cables;
- Installing wiring harnesses from 12v/24v;
- Installing AC system, cooling system and heater system;
- Apply modifications and discuss them with the Engineering department;
- Supporting the assembly department in the construction of the prototypes and 0-series vehicles.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have the following skills:
- Affinity and passion for zero-emission vehicles;
- You have work experience as a mechanic;
- You work accurately and neatly;
- NEN9140 (working with electrically powered vehicles) is an advantage (this course can be followed internally with us if necessary);
- Knowledge of earthmoving machines is an advantage;
- Knowledge of low-voltage electricity is an advantage;
- Work experience in the Automotive industry is a bonus;
- You are tech-savvy;
- You are a real team player and like to show initiative yourself.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Send your motivation and resume to [email protected], attn. Roy v/d Heijden. For questions about the position you can contact Roy v/d Heijden via his mail or on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.