Are you a driven technical buyer, do you have ambitions towards purchasing in automotive technology and are you looking for a new challenge? Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market? For our production we are looking for a Technical Buyer. You are the link between Urban Mobility Systems and suppliers and are therefore responsible for ums’ purchasing policy. You not only select new suppliers, but also maintain the carefully built contacts with our current suppliers, without losing sight of the importance of UMS.
What are you going to do as Sr. Technical Buyer?
Your activities include:
- Purchasing, ordering, monitoring and aftercare of all technical products and materials;
- Analyzing and optimizing the purchasing policy. You keep a check on requests for quotations, delivery of outstanding orders and their quality;
- Informing the organization regarding stock levels, price levels and turnover rates of materials, raw materials and items;
- Managing a team of four employees (three warehouse employees and 1 technical buyer (small material)).
Who are you and what do we ask of you as Sr. Technical Buyer?
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a completed purchasing education (MBO);
- You have relevant work experience purchasing technically high-quality products and services in a similar position and industry;
- You are a solid negotiator;
- You have an interest in and affinity with automotive technology and are familiar with automotive quality standards and certifications;
- You work in a structured, planned and orderly manner;
- You have good communication skills, both written and oral, in the Dutch and English language;
- You are available full-time and live in the Oss area.
What do we offer you at Urban Mobility Systems?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Are you interested in the position of Sr. Technical Buyer?
Send your motivation and resume to [email protected], attn. Roy v/d Heijden. For questions about the position you can contact Roy v/d Heijden via his mail or on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.