Are you an experienced Senior HR Employee and would you like to work at the fastest growing company in the world of clean tech engineering? Great! We are UMS, pleased to meet you! At UMS, people work hard every day to design, develop and build practical solutions that accelerate the energy transition. For example, they design a powertrain for an electric excavator, write software for an electric truck or mount a new BDU in a battery for an electric crane. At UMS, no two days are the same!
Because UMS is growing fast, we are looking for our new Senior HR Employee who easily switches between operation and strategy and back again. For example, you will help us shape the HR strategy, set up our personnel planning and harmonize our employment conditions. At the same time, you will facilitate the sustainable employability of our colleagues and give substance to talent management.
In order to perform your role properly, you actively link with the MT and the management. You will become our sparring partner in the field of HRM!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A SENIOR HR EMPLOYEE?
- Taking care of the contract administration, absenteeism and employment conditions;
- Organizing and executing the administration around talent management;
- Shaping the business processes of the organization and monitoring them;
- Providing management and employees with the right information;
- Processing entry and exit from employment;
- Find and further develop trends
- Increase productivity.
WHAT COMPETENCIES DO YOU POSSESS?
- People-oriented: you are empathetic and helpful to your colleagues.
- Developing a vision: you are able to further develop a supported vision.
- Persuasiveness: you can convince your colleagues of your own ideas, taking into account possible resistance from others.
- Enterprising and proactive: you give solicited and unsolicited advice and organize follow-up and assurance.
- Judgment: based on available information, you draw the right conclusions.
- Analytical: identifying challenges and possible causes where you see coherence between different topics while maintaining an overview.
- Result-oriented: you achieve goals and adjust activities if necessary in order to be able to achieve them.
- Interpersonal effectiveness/sensitivity: you are aware of others, their needs and expectations and adjust your behavior accordingly.
- Environment-aware: you are aware of developments within your own field of work and our industry and respond adequately to this.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a role as a Senior HR Employee or similar;
- As a person you communicate in a pleasant and flexible way in word and writing, both internally and externally;
- You are aware of relevant laws and regulations and are able to inform colleagues about this in a timely, correct and proactive manner
- You can work well independently but you are also certainly a team player;
- You master the Dutch and English language at a professional B2B level;
- You are not only an out-of-the-box thinker but can also act on it practically;
- You are stress resistant and know how to get the job done;
- You help to set up People Analytics to analyze personnel data and to develop valuable insights so that personnel can be deployed better.
WHAT ARE YOUR CORE TASKS?
- Strategic management of personnel processes;
- Staff development and coaching;
- Advising the MT and Management;
- Management of HRM change processes;
- Setting up an Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
UMS offers an inspiring working environment in the middle of the energy transition with plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself. You will be part of a strong, motivated and close-knit club of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking people. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing processes with your professional commitment to take UMS to the next level. Are you ready?
You start with a fixed-term contract, but our intention is the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based basic salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization with, of course, a pension scheme. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and receive 8% holiday allowance. UMS offers you the choice of a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE POSITION OF SENIOR HR EMPLOYEE?
Then apply directly via the button below!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy van der Heijden via [email protected] or 06 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.