Can you attract the best talents in unique ways and do you want to do this for the coolest company in Oss? Will your heart beat faster when you can contribute to accelerating the energy transition? There are still many opportunities to reduce the carbon footprint, do you know how to enthuse the right candidates to be a part of this? Then you match this profile! We are looking for a unique Recruiter with a natural talent to attract talents. A personality that sees opportunities, is creatively strong and keeps challenging itself. You will work together with the HR Officer and Marketing Specialist to find and place the right talents.
What will you do as a Recuiter?
- You can live creative content for job campaigns;
- Writing vacancy texts and then posting them on different platforms;
- Creating and maintaining the Recruitment & Selection process;
- Speaking by telephone to candidates with questions about vacancies;
- Creating a talent pool;
- Will evaluate which platforms are most effective for each vacancy and will also provide advice on this;
- Will periodically review the vacant positions and discuss them with the HR Officer.
Who are you and what do we ask of you as Recuiter?
- You are representative;
- You can work well independently, but are certainly also a team player;
- You are stress resistant and know how to tackle;
- You have excellent communication skills in word and writing;
- Master at least the Dutch and English language at a professional level;
- You are proficient with Office 365 and Office package;
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and can act as such;
- You have developed a network that you can use to find the right candidates;
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience in the recruitment field.
What do we offer you at Urban Mobility Systems?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss also offer free parking directly in front of our building with charging options.
Are you interested in the position of Recuiter?
Send your motivation and resume to [email protected], attn. Roy v/d Heijden. For questions about the position you can contact Roy v/d Heijden via his mail or on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.