The ‘Quality, Health, Safety and Environment’ team at Urban Mobility Systems works hard every day to improve our quality assurance, safety and EV training. Within the QHSE team, we are therefore looking for a colleague who is a spider in the web and deals with the components quality, working conditions and environment.
At UMS, our Quality, Health, Safety and Environment team (QHSE) works on a daily basis to improve the quality of our products, the safety of our colleagues and customers and to provide tailor-made training for our customers. You can think of training courses in the field of working safely on e-vehicles (NEN9140).
At UMS we work on sustainable battery-electric construction equipment and vehicles from renowned brands such as: Hyundai, DAF, Liebherr and Bobcat. To enable the electrification of these advanced machines, UMS works with specific business processes for the construction of series of our powertrains and prototypes. These business processes are monitored by you and ultimately adjusted into a very well-oiled machine!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A QUALITY CONTROL EMPLOYEE?
- Performing predelivery checks (PDI) on machines;
- Performing incoming quality checks;
- Prepare and maintain various inspection reports such as for incoming products, semi-finished products, subassemblies, kits and machines;
- Proactively dealing with safety in the workplace and addressing people if this does not happen;
- Carrying out quality checks and reporting on any shortcomings;
- Engaging yourself in change management and securing process changes that are proposed by the organization;
- Performing internal and external own audits with the aim of raising quality to a higher level and as part of quality problems;
- Report the results of quality control audits to the QA Manager;
WHO ARE YOU AS A QUALITY CONTROL EMPLOYEE?
- A completed MBO or HBO education preferably in the direction of electrical engineering / mechatronics and / or process technology;
- Demonstrably have at least three years of experience preferably in a comparable sector or the willingness to learn the trade with us;
- You are preferably familiar with QHSE regulations or are willing to learn this;
- A high level of competence and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation regarding integrated management systems or the willingness to learn this;
- Strong planning, organizational, teamwork, project management and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing and the ability to communicate effectively at various levels;
- You are preferably well aware of the latest developments.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
UMS offers an inspiring working environment in the middle of the energy transition with plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself. You will join a strong, motivated and close-knit club of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking people. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing processes with your professional commitment to take UMS to the next level. Read more about what we do here .
Are you ready?
You start with a fixed-term contract with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a competitive base salary with pension scheme that falls within the range of an SME organization. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and receive 8% holiday allowance. UMS offers you the choice of a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE POSITION OF QUALITY CONTROL EMPLOYEE?
Then apply directly via the button below!
For questions about the position, please contact Roy van der Heijden via [email protected] or 06 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.