If you can focus on internal and external communication in a driven way, you are able to raise our image to a higher level and you are both convincingly and verbally well-founded, then you are the PR & Communication Specialist we are looking for at UMS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A PR & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST?
- You are responsible for drawing up the communication policy and plan;
- You will advise employees on how to communicate both internally and externally;
- You monitor whether employees comply with the communication policy;
- You write texts for various communication channels;
- You are approachable for employees and external parties about communication;
- You organize and support public activities such as fairs or open days.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO WE ASK OF OUR PR & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST?
- You are representative, energetic and have a pleasant appearance;
- You can work well independently, but are certainly also a team player;
- You are stress resistant and know how to get the job done;
- You have excellent communication skills in word and writing;
- You have at least a good command of the Dutch and English language at a professional level;
- You are good at presenting and drafting presentations;
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and can act as such;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a role as a PR & Communication Specialist is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE POSITION OF PR & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST?
Send your motivation and CV to [email protected], attn. Roy van der Heijden. For questions about the position, you can contact Roy van der Heijden via his mail or on 085 130 00 90 or 06 38 31 64 67.