Can you focus on onboarding new employees in a driven way? Is planning a strong characteristic of yours and are you representative as the1st point of contact for UMS when people walk into our building? Is taking minutes a part of your work that you master well and are you able to switch quickly? Then you are the office manager we are looking for at UMS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS AN OFFICE MANAGER?
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, e-mail, post);
- Agenda management of the CEO and COO;
- Putting meetings on the agenda, preparing and taking minutes;
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees;
- Managing the archive and contracts
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO WE ASK OF OUR OFFICE MANAGER?
- You are representative, energetic and have a nice appearance;
- You are stress resistant and know how to get the job done;
- You can switch quickly and can level up well with people at various levels;
- You have excellent communication skills in word and writing;
- You have at least a good command of the Dutch and English language at a professional level;
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU AT URBAN MOBILITY SYSTEMS?
We have an inspiring working environment with the opportunity to further develop you within our company. You will join a highly motivated and close-knit team that consists of helpful and ‘out of the box’ thinking colleagues. In other words, there is plenty of room for your own input to improve the existing work processes. You start with a fixed-term contract but with the prospect of permanent employment. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers a travel allowance or an NS-Businesscard. You are entitled to 25 vacation days per calendar year and also receive 8% holiday allowance.
Click below to apply directly! For questions about the position, please contact Roy v/d Heijden via [email protected] and/or +31 6 38 31 64 67.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.