Are you driven and do you work accurately? Then we are looking for you! Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market? Can you take responsibility, work independently and work together in a technical team?
Urban Mobility Systems is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the “clean-tech industry” that offers practical solutions for fully electric transport of people and goods. In addition to the development and production of electric vehicles for passenger and freight transport, UMS is also active in the field of electrification of industrial tools, energy storage solutions and (wireless) charging. At UMS, we strive every day to contribute to the acceleration of the energy transition. We do this by:
- High quality (Automotive quality certification)
- Reliable (Redundancies / fail –safe’s)
- Scalable (No “one-off” projects but serial production)
- Economically viable solutions (Also feasible without subsidies)
What does the job entail?
The Work Planner coordinates projects and is mainly involved in the preliminary phase. In this role, good planning, execution and allocation are ensured so that materials can be purchased. He/she translates drawings into bills of materials and ensures that they are implemented in the ERP system. He/she bears responsibility that the bills of materials are correct and up-to-date, he/she carries out periodic checks (per project).
What are you going to do?
The Work Planner is responsible for checking, checking and entering the bills of materials (BOM lists) for Purchasing/Supply Chain and the Workshop. The Work Planner takes care of drawing up/checking the work orders for the purchase of materials and provides the Warehouse with the correct picking lists. In addition, a correct subsequent calculation is ensured, i.m.e. analyzing the pre- and post-calculations for differences, which can, among other things, provide savings opportunities.
Your activities include:
- Creates picking lists per work order and checks the work orders;
- Enters bills of materials into the system (exact);
- Identifies savings opportunities and/or ways to reduce the cost price based on.b BOM lists/working drawings;
- Creating (detailed) planning with the associated activities;
- Checking the BOM lists and checking technical drawings;
- Administrative preparation for the inspection of incoming materials;
- Process revisions in systems (Exact) and keep bills of materials (BOM lists) up-to-date;
- Preparation and outsourcing of work and services by third parties.
Who are you and what do we ask of you?
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering;
- MBO 4 diploma;
- Administratively savvy, electronic insight to be able to read the working drawings and to plan and organize well (being able to coordinate multiple projects);
- Collaborating with different departments, consulting when necessary, flexible attitude and providing support;
- Can handle work pressure well, likes to think along with colleagues, looks for solutions, takes responsibility, can ask the right questions;
- Initiates meetings/meetings, is able to ask the right questions;
- Open, driven and critical attitude;
- You turn a problem into a challenge.
What do we offer?
An inspiring working environment with the opportunity to develop yourself within the company. This position is a responsible job within a fast-growing and no-nonsense company. We offer suitable candidates an appropriate and good salary and employment conditions that are in line with the market. In the first instance, it concerns a temporary position with the possibility of a permanent appointment in the future. At UMS there is the possibility of a lot of personal input and you work in a team with enthusiastic colleagues.
Send your motivation and CV to [email protected], attn. Anjali Sital. For questions about the position, please contact Anjali Sital by mail or on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 18 05 98 64. You will receive a response as soon as possible!
*Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.*