Sr. Technical Buyer
Sr. Technical Buyer
Are you a fanatical technical buyer, do you have ambitions towards purchasing in automotive technology and are you looking for a new challenge? Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market?
Urban Mobility Systems is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the “clean-tech industry” that offers practical solutions in the field of electrification of industrial tools, solutions for energy storage and charging. At UMS, we strive every day to contribute to the acceleration of the energy transition. We do this by:
- High quality (Automotive quality certification)
- Reliable (Redundancies / fail-safe’s)
- Scalable (No “one-off” projects but serial production)
- Economically viable solutions (Also feasible without subsidies)
Tasks and responsibilities
For our production we are looking for a Technical Buyer. You are the link between UMS and suppliers and are therefore responsible for our purchasing policy. You not only select new suppliers, but also maintain the carefully built contacts with our current suppliers, without losing sight of the importance of UMS. Your activities include:
- Purchasing, ordering, monitoring and aftercare of all technical products and materials;
- Analyzing and optimizing the purchasing policy. You keep a check on requests for quotations, delivery of outstanding orders and their quality;
- Informing the organization regarding stock levels, price levels and turnover rates of materials, raw materials and items;
- Managing a team of four employees (three warehouse employees and 1 technical buyer (small material)).
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a completed purchasing education (MBO);
- You have relevant work experience purchasing technically high-quality products and services in a similar position and industry;
- You are a solid negotiator;
- You have an interest in and affinity with automotive technology and are familiar with automotive quality standards and certifications;
- You work in a structured, planned and orderly manner;
- You have good communication skills, both written and oral, in the Dutch and English language;
- You are available full-time and live in the Oss area.
Our offer to you
An inspiring environment with the opportunity to develop yourself within the company. Your team consists of helpful and out-of-the-box thinking colleagues. You start with a fixed-term contract, possibly to be extended to a permanent contract. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers travel expenses or an NS-Businesscard (used for travel by train). You have 25 vacation days per calendar year and 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss offer free parking directly in front of our office.
Are you interested?
Send your motivation and CV to our HR Officer, Anjali Sital via [email protected] For questions about the position, please contact Anjali Sital by mail or on 085 – 130 0090.
*Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.*