Can you attract the best talent in unique ways and do you want to do this for the coolest company in Oss? Does your heart beat faster when you can contribute to accelerate the energy transition? There are still many opportunities to reduce the carbon footprint, do you know how to enthuse the right candidates to be part of this? Then you match this profile!
Urban Mobility Systems is a frontrunner in offering all kinds of solutions for fully electrifying transport. UMS working in the field of electrification of industrial equipment, solutions for charging. We focus on all kinds of issues and we do this by supplying:
- High Quality
- Economically feasible solutions
We are looking for a unique Recruiter with a natural talent to attract talent. A personality that sees opportunities, is creatively strong and continues to challenge itself. You will work together with the HR Officer and Marketing Specialist to find and place the right talents.
Your role and responsibilities
- You can live creative content for job vacancy campaigns;
- Writing vacancy texts and then posting them on various platforms;
- Creating and maintaining the Recruitment & Selection process;
- Answering telephone calls to candidates with questions about vacancies;
- Creating a talent pool;
- Will evaluate per vacancy which platforms are the most effective and also provide advice on this;
- Will periodically review and discuss vacant positions with HR Officer.
Who are you?
- You are representative;
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player;
- You are stress resistant and you know how to tackle;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Masters at least the Dutch and English language at a professional level;
- You are proficient with Office 365 and Office package;
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and can act as such;
- You have developed a network that you can use to find the right candidates;
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience in the recruitment field.
What do we offer?
An inspiring environment with the opportunity to develop within the company. Business support consists of helpful and out-of-the-box thinking colleagues. You are never alone! You start with a fixed-term contract, which can be extended to a permanent contract if necessary. We offer a competitive base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organisation. In addition, UMS offers travel allowance or an NS Business Card (used for travel by train). You have 25 vacation days per calendar year and 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss offer free parking directly in front of our office.
Click the Apply button or send your motivation and CV to [email protected], attn. Anjali Sital.
For questions about the position, please contact Anjali Sital by mail or at 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 18 05 98 64.
*Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated.*