Have you built a career drawing 3D models of all kinds of (electric) vehicles and machines? If you want to be at the forefront of the market for electromobility and your heart will beat faster from the energy transition, then this is the vacancy for you!
At Urban Mobility Systems B.V. you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the “clean-tech industry”. UMS develops solutions in the field of electrification of industrial tools and offers charging solutions.
Together we strive every day to contribute to the acceleration of the energy transition by using the best technologies.
We do this by offering:
- High quality
- Economically viable solutions
Tasks and responsibilities
For the Mechanical Engineering department we are looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer to join a team of 4 engineers and 1 Manager. In this senior role you will perform the following activities:
- Making 3D designs of electrical systems with Solidworks (CAD system);
- As Sr. Engineer you are responsible for the mechanical design of a vehicle and you are the driving force behind a project;
- Designing (workshop) drawings for the vehicles;
- Updating the PDM system;
- Continuously supporting the Manager by creating and proposing improvements in quality and ease of use;
- Initiate and pick up consultations with the workshop and suppliers;
- Keeping in touch with suppliers about manufacturability and feedback;
- Visit suppliers;
- Guiding juniors within the team.
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a technical education (MBO/HBO);
- 5-10 years of work experience as a Draftsman/Constructor in the mechanical engineering or automotive industry;
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in technology;
- Solution and service oriented;
- You are available full-time and live in the Netherlands;
- Masters the Dutch and English language;
- You have knowledge of CAD and PDM systems (experience with Solidworks is an advantage);
- You are in possession of a Driving License (category B);
Our offer to you
An inspiring environment with the opportunity to develop yourself within the company. Your team consists of helpful and out-of-the-box thinking colleagues. You start with a fixed-term contract, possibly to be extended to a permanent contract. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers travel expenses or an NS-Businesscard (used for travel by train). You have 25 vacation days per calendar year and 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss offer free parking directly in front of our office.
Are you interested?
Send your motivation and CV to [email protected], attn. Anjali Sital. For questions about the position, please contact Anjali Sital by e-mail or by telephone on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 18 05 98 64.
*Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.*