Cable assembly production employee
Are you naturally curious and do you want to be at the forefront of the electromobility market? Can you take responsibility, work independently and work together in a technical team?
Urban Mobility Systems is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the “clean-tech industry” that offers practical solutions for the complete electrification of industrial tools, energy storage solutions and charging. At UMS, we strive every day to contribute to the acceleration of the energy transition. We do this by offering:
- High quality (Automotive quality certification)
- Reliable (Redundancies / fail-safe’s)
- Scalable (No “one-off” projects but serial production)
- Economically viable solutions (Also feasible without subsidies)
What are you going to do?
You will work in the cable assembly department, where you will work independently or in a team on assembling the most diverse wiring harnesses. No day is the same, sometimes you work on large series, but also small series are regularly produced. Your activities include:
- Assembly of electrical components according to drawing;
- Assembly of wiring harnesses according to drawing;
- Connecting various cables and connectors.
Who are you?
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic position, you meet the following requirements:
- Experience in the field of cable assembly is an advantage;
- You are accurate, handy and quality conscious;
- Has a technical understanding.
What do we offer?
An inspiring environment with the opportunity to develop yourself within the company. Your team consists of helpful and out-of-the-box thinking colleagues. You start with a fixed-term contract, possibly to be extended to a permanent contract. We offer a market-based base salary that falls within the bandwidth of an SME organization. In addition, UMS offers travel expenses or an NS-Businesscard (used for travel by train). You have 25 vacation days per calendar year and 8% holiday allowance. Our facilities in Oss offer free parking directly in front of our office.
Send your motivation and CV to [email protected], attn. Anjali Sital. For questions about the position, please contact Anjali Sital by mail or on 085 130 00 90 or +31 6 18 05 98 64.
*Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.*