Teamlead Software Engineering
Do you want to work in a fast-growing organization and make an impact on future clean mobility? UMS is growing, but today still small enough to have your own personal impact on the future of the company. Are you a team player with a strong understanding of Software development trends and how they can be relevant to automotive use cases? If so, please read on!
We are looking for a Teamlead for our Software Engineering Dept. (M/F) with a deep understanding of software development and system integration within the automotive market.
Urban Mobility Systems is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the clean-tech industry that offers practical solutions for fully electric transport of people and goods. In addition to the development and production of electric vehicles for passenger and freight transport, UMS is also active in the field of electrification of industrial equipment, solutions for energy storage and charging. At UMS, we strive every day to contribute to the acceleration of the energy transition. We do this by:
- High quality (Automotive quality certification)
- Reliable (Redundancies / fail-safes)
- Scalable (No “one-off” projects but serial production)
- Economically feasible solutions (Also feasible without subsidies)
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Plan, organise and arrange the team activities for several projects in an agile way;
- Organise the planning and retrospective processes during scrum rituals;
- Create a vehicle Architecture and define the system boundaries;
- Create an overview of all functions on system level;
- Create functional requirement specifications on system level;
- Define the high level software architecture overview;
- Understand and communicate consequences of the software design on the software architecture and assure testability of the software design;
- Understand the functional design for a vehicle function within a vehicle wide functional architecture overview;
- Understand the steps required to get a modular software architecture.
Requested experience and skills
- Experience in automotive embedded software development;
- Affinity with electrical system engineering;
- Experience with model based software environments such as Matlab Simulink;
- Knowledge of development methodologies like V-model based architecture and experience and knowledge on automotive in-vehicle data communication networks such as CAN bus and LIN bus, and standards such as SAE J1939 and CANopen;
- Preferably experience with automotive standards such as ISO26262 and with developing AUTOSAR Software Components;
- Identify gaps within your team and facilitate growth;
- Collaborate and support team members towards achieving their goals (collaboration and knowledge sharing).
What are we offering you?
An inspiring work environment with the opportunity to develop within the company. This position is a responsible job within a fast growing and no-nonsense company. We offer suitable candidates a suitable salary and employment conditions that are in line with the market. In the first instance it concerns a temporary position with the possibility of a permanent appointment in the future. At UMS there is the possibility of a lot of personal input and you work in a team with enthusiastic colleagues.
Send your motivation in a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn Anjali Sital. For questions about the position, please contact Wendy Kool or Anjali Sital by email or on +31 85 130 00 90 or +31 6 18 05 98 64
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated. *