Manager Software/Integration engineering
Do you have a clear view on the future of electric & smart mobility? Do you want to work in a fast growing organization, large enough to make an impact on future clean mobility, small enough to have your own personal impact on the future direction of the company?
Are you a team player and do you have a strong understanding of SW development trends and how they can be relevant to automotive use cases? If so, please read on!
We are looking for a Manager for our SW Engineering Dept. (M/F) with a deep understanding of software development and, system integration within the automotive market.
Your role and responsibilities
- The Engineering Manager is in charge of the development/modification of the software that is going to control functionality of the vehicles (ECU).
- He/She will lead a multicultural team and will have designated functions to develop and integrate them into the main ECU.
- You provide the expert guidance for technical go/no-go decisions for product concepts related to Systems Architecture within automotive E-Systems
- You are responsible for the software in the main ECU which is going to integrate the communication and functions of the different components.
- You ensure the system reliability of the concept, system or product
- You work with vendors and partners to enable production of prototypes and small series
- You ensure product and systems requirements documentation is accurate and complete
Requested experience and skills
- Masters level or higher in Software Engineering, Automotive Systems, Embedded systems, or related
- Development & engineering experience of 5+ years
- A solid automotive (or similar) background: within cars, busses, heavy duty trucks and/or complex subsystems
- Experience in software simulation and software/hardware integration
- System integration experience within EV-powertrains and batteries
- Flexible and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Excellent command of English, and preferably Dutch
- Good people and communication skills
- Knowledge of CAN communication (CAN Open and J1939)
- Advance Knowledge on Linux, C/C++, Matlab/Simulink, and Structured Text
- Certification on ISO26262 is a plus
- Experience developing EOBD
- Experience with Vehicle dynamics is preferred
- Good knowledge of electric and electronic systems
What we offer
- A contract, remuneration and benefits that fit your seniority and track record
- Possibility to grow as a thought leader and influencer in the automotive market
- Working in a truly innovative environment, for and with leading companies in the automotive industry
Are you interested to learn more about this offer, please contact Wendy Kool or Bert van Mil on 085-1300090
Or send an email: email@example.com